You may or may not have noticed that I haven't blogged in a while. It's not that I haven't had experiences worth writing about; it's just that I am increasingly more lazy every day. I've channeled the little energy I have into writing jokes that I keep to myself, hidden on the Notepad app on my iPhone. Occasionally, I share those jokes with small groups of strangers, in small spaces, late at night, usually on Wednesdays.
Here are some other things I've done over the past few months:
- Ran into Robert Kraft in DC:
- Practiced magic:
- Sat on the beach:
- Sat in my apartment (a lot).
- Read books:
- Ate donuts every Friday.
- Tried to stay away from facebook because it's full of shit like this:
|What the actual fuck?|
- Played games at Improv Boston:
- Nearly threw up from laughing at North Coast:
- Basked in the glory of Spring in Boston
- Went on the scariest date of my life.
- Quit dating for the 1 millionth time.
- Took selfies with my cat:
- Assembled furniture, while drunk, at midnight.
- Fell off a chair at 5 in the morning trying to fix my smoke alarm.
- Recognized that I could literally die alone.
Maybe I'll write about one of these things in more detail sometime soon. Maybe I wont. Maybe I should officially retire from blogging. You tell me.