Here are some very insightful observations I've made during my limited time on Tinder:
- Everyone's name is Sean.
- I didn't know there were so many fishermen in my demographic!
- Men really love hiking, or at least that's the only time they take pictures.
- FYI: I do not want to hike with you. Maybe once or twice, max.
- I think I'm more of an indoorsy kind of girl.
- Food is the way to my
- Is it sexist that I judge men for taking selfies more than I do women?
- Maybe I should just stop judging in general:
|I am also a hypocrite.|
- Cats = automatic swipe right.
- Nothing kills my boner like a misused semicolon.
- Height is your defining characteristic?
- You, sir, have elephantitis and should seek medical attention immediately.
- WHY WOULD YOU EVER PUT A PICTURE WITH A TARANTULA? WHY, THOUGH? MY WHOLE DAY IS RUINED. THANKS.
I think that about sums it up.